Direct: (972) 331-4600 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Jin is an experienced litigator. Before joining Ni, Wang & Massand, he worked for two
boutique law firms in Houston and represented clients in dozens of civil and criminal cases in state and
federal courts, and federal agencies.
Mr. Jin’s practice focuses on intellectual property litigation in federal courts and federal
- Represents a technology company in a lawsuit related to its sports accessories.
- Represents an e-commerce company in a lawsuit related to trademark.
- Represents an e-commerce company in a lawsuit related to copyrights.
- Represents a small inventor in multiple patent infringement lawsuits related to information and security privacy.
- Represents a food company in a TTAB proceeding related to trademark.
- Represents multiple e-commerce companies in Amazon related matters.
- University of Houston Law Center
Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2018
- Columbia University in the City of New York
Master of Science, 2015
- Beijing Film Academy
Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- New York
- Massachusetts (inactive)
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Sidebar Chief Editor, Houston Journal of International Law
- Moot Court